Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hark! The Holidays Approach!

The holidays are approaching, and for me that equals travel time! The only problem is that I am low on funds, and am not quite sure where to go.

-The idea of a road trip has been tossed around, however, I have not yet found ideal company.

-New York is always an option, but I would need somewhere to stay as close the city as possible, preferably for next to nothing.

-I would love to go to California.

-I have friends in Texas and Alabama, but here again, my company could make for an uncofortable situation.

The bottom line is, staying in Athens is not on the list. Well, maybe for Christmas, but seeing as how both my brother and I are adults, I usually don't get what I want or even need, and I tend to get presents after Christmas because everyone is broke, it's pretty safe to say I wouldn't be missing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment